How we deliver
Personalised and scalable. Focused on partnerships, and driven by results.
Everything we do, we personalise our service around your specific needs. We take the time to truly understand your needs, your pain points, your goals, and exactly what it takes to make your work environment better.
We work by the principle of transparent pricing and practices to deliver on our promise to you, and give you peace of mind.
Following strict compliance regulations, our services are tailored to minimise risk and protect the workers, clients and assets of our business partners.
ServiceFM places a high priority on health and safety. We take a holistic approach to health and safety by managing hazards and risks in our clients' workplaces, as well as complying with all relevant legislation. Our vision is to embed a ‘Work Safe For Life’ culture that is not just about protecting our people from something, it is about protecting our people for something. We all have a life outside of work, with people we care about and people who care about us.
The fundamental beliefs essential to our Work Safe For Life culture are:
- Our people should always return home free from injury;
- Safety will not be compromised; workers have the right to stop work if unsafe;
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility;
- A zero-harm workplace is actively pursued; and
- Being proactive to improve safety performance.
ServiceFM minimises risks to personnel and clients by providing our workers with documented procedures, ensuring that requirements regarding licenses, personal protective equipment and processes are understood and implemented. Utilising systems such as Rapid Induct (for training and induction) and Rapid Incident (for incident and hazard reporting) means there is transparent and real-time reporting of our safety measures, minimising risk for your business. ServiceFM is accredited to Occupational Health and Safety standards ISO 45001:2018 and AS/NZS 4801 by TQCSI, and maintains a WHS policy that reflects our commitment to safety. Our organisation’s management plays an integral role in health and safety at ServiceFM by continuously seeking ways to lead, demonstrating safety behaviours and communicating positive health and safety practices.
ServiceFM’s motto is ‘Everything’s Connected’ and we offer quality multi-service provisions to make the management of your facility as simple as possible.
Our workers are accountable and proactive in finding the best solutions available to our clients, linking them with the diverse services we offer in the most cost-effective way possible.
ServiceFM is accredited to Quality Management standards ISO 9001:2015 by TQCSI.
Before stepping on-site, our directly employed staff and approved contractors are trained utilising Rapid Induct, an online induction and training platform that enables ServiceFM workers and contractors to ensure their training is current, specific to their role, and compliant.
ServiceFM is constantly seeking new innovations and systems to benefit our clients, and make our work more effective.
ServiceFM is committed to providing a safe, respectful, diverse, and supportive environment for all our employees.
We employ people who reflect our values:
Our biggest advantage is that our services are scalable, meaning we can respond quickly and effectively to changes in your workplace.
To ensure the highest standard of service, ServiceFM has a directly-employed workforce and, when required, we only engage approved contractors.
A continuous improvement culture is fostered through regular reviews and client collaboration.
We adhere to legislation such as the Fair Work Act and provide our employees with a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices;
- Employee Assistance Program, for employees and their immediate families; and
- Health insurance discounts.
ServiceFM has implemented an integrated and responsive Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management system.
This incorporates a range of policies, procedures, work processes and tools that enable our workers to deliver our services in a safe, effective, sustainable and quality manner.
Our HSEQ management system underpins our core values and vision. We aim to ensure our HSEQ system is recognised as being of the highest standard and inspires the confidence of our workers and clients, and all other persons impacted by our services.
The HSEQ Management System has been independently certified to international safety, quality and environmental standards. These are:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
ServiceFM participates in annual audits of our HSEQ Management System, which ensures it remains at the high calibre expected.
ServiceFM is accredited to Environment Management Standard ISO 14001:2015 by TQCSI, and operates with an Environmental Policy.
Through our processes and systems, we mitigate our environmental impact and that of our clients by:
- Using environmentally friendly chemicals;
- Reducing the use of dangerous and hazardous substances;
- Minimising water and energy consumption;
- Minimising waste sent to landfill;
- Supporting our clients to reduce waste sent to landfill, and increasing recycling;
- Reducing the risk associated with the handling, transport, storage and disposal of dangerous and hazardous substances and equipment, including maintaining licensing requirements, where required, to engage our services;
- Complying with all legislative regulations and guidelines relating to the disposal of cleaning solutions into waste waters.